NEWPORT PAGNELL MEDICAL CENTRE WORKING ACROSS THE BRIDGE PCN
PHYSICIAN ASSOCIATE REQUIRED
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Physician’s Associate to work across our Primary Care Network, The Bridge.
You will be required to hold a Postgraduate Diploma or MSc in Physician Associate Studies or passed the UK Physician Associate National examination.
We are looking for a dynamic Physician Associate who are:
- Able to use their initiative with good problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Have the ability to manage workload effectively and work autonomously within the scope of supervised practice.
- High standard of clinical skills and experience with the ability to adapt to different situations.
- Willingness to work in the best interest of the patient.
- Team player with the ability to liaise effectively with colleagues and other members of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Demonstrable patient assessment skills.
- Demonstrates an in depth knowledge of related medical conditions, treatments and pharmacology.
- Experience of supporting doctors in clinical decision making.
- Willingness to work flexibly to deliver clinically effective and cost effective healthcare.
- Evidence of continual learning and development.
Please email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, please call Wendy Kerr, HR Manager on 01908 619749
Closing date: 12 June 2020
SALARIED GENERAL PRACTITIONER VACANCY
We are looking to recruit a 6 session salaried GP to join our friendly practice. Newport Pagnell Medical Centre and NPMC @ Willen is a high-achieving, innovative training practice. In return we can offer:
- The opportunity to be part of a dynamic, forward-thinking practice
- A supportive partnership, including Practice Manager
- BMA contract terms and conditions
- Mentoring, support and opportunities for personal development
- Full NHS Pension
- Rewarding and competitive salary
- Study leave
- A personalised patient list
Based in excellent premises, we offer a wide range of services. You would be working alongside a forward thinking and supportive practice-employed integrated nursing team and dedicated administration team.
- Rated as ‘Outstanding’ by CQC 2019
- Primary Care Home (NAPC)
- List size 22,000+
- 6 GP Partners, 4 Salaried GPs, 2 GP Trainees
- 2 GP Trainer/Practice Educators
- Support for both Student Nurses and Medical Students
- Urgent Care Team – that manages On The Day demand in the Practice
- Paramedic who carries out home visits
- Support of GP Personal Assistants
- SystmOne Practice
- Visiting consultants in rheumatology, orthopaedics, urology, gynaecology, colorectal, vascular and plastic surgery
- High QoF achievement
- Active in the local LMC
- Part of a PCN with 40,000+ patients
Closing date :- TBA
Interview date :- To be confirmed
Further information available on our website. www.npmc.nhs.uk
To apply please forward your CV to Wendy Kerr, HR & Provider Services Manager, e-mail email@example.com Tel 01908 619749.
As part of any recruitment process, NPMC collects and processes personal information, or personal data, relating to job applicants. This personal information may be held by NPMC on paper or in electronic format.
We are committed to being transparent about how we handle your personal information, to protect the privacy and security of your personal information. The purpose of this privacy notice is to make you aware of how and why we will collect and use your personal information during the recruitment process. We are required under the data protection laws to notify you of the information contained in this privacy notice.
The purposes for which we are processing, or will process, you personal information are to:
manage the recruitment process and assess your suitability for employment
check your eligibility to work in the UK
comply with the duty to make reasonable adjustments for disabled job applicants
monitor equal opportunities
ensure effective HR management and business administration
We reserve the right to close posts early if we receive a sufficient volume of applications. Unfortunately only short listed applicants will be contacted.